Google
 

Friday, March 16, 2007

Me, a blogger?

I'm writing after such a long gap n i'm feelin quite funny about it. This saturday and sunday FOSS Nepal Community is organizing a FOSS Essential Training. The event is supported by Center of the International Cooperation for Computerization (CICC), Singapore, National Information Technology Centre (NITC) and Madan Puraskar Pustakalaya (MPP).

Being a FOSS member i'm obviously into it. In particular i'm in Resource Personal team and Event Management Team. But here are the fun parts..

I missed the first meeting! N i donno if other guys were mad on me or what, they've chosen me to give a presentation on blogging. Their point was that i'm a 'blogger'! Yes i do blog but it's far less than occasional. But still, it was surprising to me that i still got the status of 'blogger' coz other guys present in the team dont blog!

That was it, n i had to prepare a presentation on 'How to start a blog?'. Around 10 minutes long. Wasn't a hard job at all. Even though i'm not a true blogger, i do know how to start one n stuffs related to them.. I use Blogger.com for my blogs, but i also had to try out WordPress.com which i found pretty cool. Quite less messy and easier than Blogger.com. But i'll be sticking to Blogger.com for some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment